Thursday, June 5, 2014

Time To Transform - Life Is Now On The Go!

If you spend 3-4 of your precious hours every working day travelling to and from work, you will surely understand my plight. Traffic all around and the feeling deep inside that these precious hours could be put to better use. While today I try to sleep away or listen to some songs, I really hope that soon I will have the ability to utilize this time doing what I always lack time for - my passion - blogging!
Time To Transform - Life Is Now On The Go!
img source: http://tipstrategies.com

A few months back I upgraded to a smart phone phablet hoping that I would be able to blog while on the go. Its a powerful device and I have all the latest apps that are capable of photo editing and writing my thoughts down but what I still lack is a platform to put all this together into a blog post. OK I agree I can still do a lot on the phablet but imagine how easy it would be for me to simply blog while on the go with the same ease as I do on my regular laptop - I would be able to manage a post every single day in the time that right now just goes waste in commuting. I have tons of images for posts that I wish to do, all edited and sitting on my phablet, and I just can't find the time to write up the posts.



I know a lot of you would be wondering why the hell don't I simply use a laptop. The answer from my point of view is simple - laptops are heavy and bulky (I must confess here that I do have the MAC air  - the thinnest laptop out there? But, I am not a big fan of the Apple OS, not yet). I would love to have a machine that I can use like a regular laptop at home and detach the keyboard and take the rest with me in my bag. A partner in crime is what I need, a machine that can simplify things for me, save my time and be as stylish as I am *grins*
Time To Transform - Life Is Now On The Go!
Time To Transform - Life Is Now On The Go! - ASUS Transformer T100

I have been eyeing the detachable notebooks (netbooks?) that are thronging the market these days and one such product that has caught my fancy is the ASUS Transformer Book T100 (click on the name to see what I'm talking about). This fancy little laptop has a detachable 10" inch screen that becomes your tablet when on the go. Attach the keyboard and there, you have your very own laptop. It has the powerful Intel Atom Quad Core processor with Windows 8.1 providing an interface I am so much more comfortable using. While my on-the-go requirement is a battery life of over 4 hours, the T100 boasts of 11 hours of non-stop entertainment. (OK so I am allowed to watch a movie on the go as well, no more dull hours and I am sure the long drives will simply fly away now!)
Time To Transform - Life Is Now On The Go!
img source: http://www.legitreviews.com

Since I take my photos using my phablet (yes it has a spunky camera which meets a lot of my needs) or my DSLR, the USB3.0 SuperSpeed Port on the T100 is going to be very useful for transferring files at lightning fast speeds. I also like the look of this product and it has a soft rubber grip which will ensure that I don't accidentally drop it.

So while I eye this product, add it to all my wishlists, you guys tell me what do you think of it? Do you think I'm making the right decision or have I set my heart on something which is going to break it!

Raise your hand if you agree that today life is on the go!

You can read more about the Asus Transformer T100 HERE

This is not a paid post and is written for a contest on indiblogger. As always it reflects my true thoughts on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment